- Vision + Initiatives
- Accreditation + Policies
- Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
CCC Hosts Fall Job Fair
OREGON CITY -- Clackamas Community College is hosting its Fall Job Fair on Tuesday, Oct. 3. The event runs from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Gregory Forum, 19600 Molalla Ave., Oregon City. Local employers will be on site hiring for open positions.
The Fall Job Fair is an all-industry event, where employers with full-time, part-time and internship opportunities connect with CCC students, alumni and local job seekers. This event is free and open to the public.
More than 50 employers are participating in the Fall Job Fair, including: Boeing, Clackamas Federal Credit Union, De Paul Treatment Centers, In Touch Home Care, New Seasons, FedEx, Coastal, Mt. Hood Skibowl and Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare. The industries represented at this event include:
- Health care (CNA, care giving, nursing, medical assisting and more)
- Manufacturing and production
- Logistics and transportation
- Construction (heavy equipment, laborer, CDL truck drivers)
- Parks, recreation and leisure
- Warehouse, shipping and receiving
- Administrative and office
- Human services