- Departments + Programs
- Courses + Registration
- Degrees and Certificates
- GED & Adult Programs
- Community Education
- High School Connections
- Academic Calendar
- Skills Development + Training
- Academic Support
- Testing Center
Transcripts and duplicate diplomas
You have several options for ordering your official transcript or a duplicate copy of your diploma.
How to get your CCC transcript
- You may submit your transcript request online, in person, by fax or mail.
- The preferred and fastest method to order a transcript is visiting this site.
- You can also order an official transcript online by clicking on Transcript Request in the Account Information link in myCougarTrax (located in myClackamas).
- Your signature is required with each transcript request.
- eTranscripts will generally be sent within minutes of your request.
- Paper transcript requests are generally ready for pickup or mailed within 72 business hours of the date that we receive your request. Your transcript may be delayed if your request is incomplete or if you have a hold on your account due to unmet obligations to the college.
- Picture ID is required for pickup of transcripts. If you have authorized someone to pick up your transcript for you, a letter stating this with your signature will be required.
- You may get a copy of your unofficial transcript free of charge at the Enrollment Services Center in Roger Rook Hall, or you can view and print your unofficial transcript in CougarTrax (former students) or myClackamas (current students).
Download the Transcript Request Form.
Duplicate diplomas or certificates
- There is a $20 fee for this service.
- The replacement is issued under the student name at the time of the award.
- A notation is placed on the document indicating that it is a duplicate and the date of issuance.
Download a Duplicate Diploma.