- Departments + Programs
- Courses + Registration
- Degrees and Certificates
- GED & Adult Programs
- Community Education
- High School Connections
- Academic Calendar
- Skills Development + Training
- Academic Support
- Testing Center
Transcripts and copies of diplomas
You have several options for ordering your official transcript or a copy of your diploma.
- You may submit your transcript request online, in person, by fax or by mail. Use the link above for the fastest and easiest method. Otherwise, download the Transcript Request Form. Both options are free of charge.
- The student needs to sign each transcript request.
- We send most eTranscripts within minutes of your request.
- We process most paper transcripts within three business days of your request. Avoid delays by filling out your transcript request completely and clearing any holds on your account, such as paying balances you owe to the college.
- Bring photo ID when picking up your transcripts. If you would like someone else to pick up your transcripts for you, please provide a signed letter stating this.
- You may get a copy of your unofficial transcript for free at the Enrollment Services Center in Roger Rook Hall, or you can view and print your unofficial transcript in myClackamas.
Copies of diplomas or certificates
- Copies of diplomas or certificates cost $20 each.
- We will issue the copy based on the student's name at the time of the award.
- We will make a notation on the document showing that it is a copy, along with the issue date.
- Download the Duplicate Diploma form and submit it to Graduation Services.