Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Events and Conference Services
- CCC Library
- Food on Campus
- Environmental Learning Center
- Haggart Observatory
- Men's Basketball
- Women's Basketball
- Women's Soccer
- Cross Country
- Track and Field
- Inside Athletics
- Special Events
- Youth Camps + Clinics
- Arts & Performance
- College Safety
- Student Services
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
Disability Resource Center
The Disability Resource Center (DRC) provides services that are designed to support student success by creating a welcoming, inclusive and accessible environment. If you have a history of receiving accommodations or just have questions on how to qualify for services, we welcome you to call or stop by so we can assist you.
- Pre-admission inquiries: If you’re a prospective student, we can provide information about our services, how to establish eligibility and what kind of documentation you need.
- Initial interviews: A Disability Resource Center staff member will meet with you to determine your eligibility and establish appropriate and reasonable academic adjustments, if you request and qualify for them.
- Academic accommodations: We determine accommodations on an individual basis, according to the nature and extent of the documented disability.
- Consultation: The Disability Resource coordinator is available to consult with students, faculty and staff about academic accommodations, disability laws, Universal Design and related issues.
- Resources and referrals: The Disability Resource Center has information on campus and community resources to assist students with disabilities. We can also make referrals when appropriate.
CONTACT THE DISABILITY RESOURCE CENTER
Contact us to schedule an appointment. Evening or Wilsonville campus appointments available by request. Drop-in sessions are limited to 10 minutes.
Oregon City campus
Hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Located in the Community Center, room 150
Hours are Tuesdays from 2 to 5 p.m.
Oregon Relay Service
Oregon Relay Service provides communication and phone connections between people who are deaf, deaf-blind, hard-of-hearing, speech-disabled or hearing.