In celebration of Mental Health Awareness Month, the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) of Clackamas County is hosting a five-part mental health education seminar series, “From Discovery-to-Recovery” at Clackamas Community College.
“From Discover-to-Recovery” seminars will be offered on five Wednesday evenings, from May 2 – May 30. Each session run from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. in the McLoughlin Auditorium at CCC’s Oregon City Campus. The seminars are open to the public, and there is no cost to attend.
Here is the series line-up:
- May 2: Discovery: Understanding Mental Illness
- May 9:Treatment: What Options Are Available
- May 16:Coping: Caring for Someone Living with a Serious Mental Illness
- May 23:Recovery: Where do we go from here?
- May 30: NAMI: In Our Own Voice
RSVPs for the sessions are welcome, but not required. For more information, please call NAMI of Clackamas County at 503-344-5050 or visit email@example.com .