Vision + Initiatives
- CCC Purpose, Mission, Core Themes and Code of Ethics
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Guided Pathways
- Strategic Planning
- Highlights and Rankings
- Institutional Research
- Bond Initiatives
- Accreditation + Policies
- Consumer Information
- Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
We believe everyone should have an opportunity to go to college. With the help of generous donors, the CCC Foundation helps students of all ages reach their dreams of careers, better jobs, or 4-year degrees. Contributions to the Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Why Donors Make a Difference
In June 2017, more than 300 students participated in our graduation ceremonies. Students from all walks of life were in attendance—some young, some older, some alone, some carrying their infants across the stage—all smiling and proud of their accomplishments. Supportive friends, staff and faculty surrounded them during their moment of celebration, equally proud of their success.
Also in attendance and probably not as easily identified, were the dozens of donors who contributed to student scholarships. In 2016, our scholarship funds awarded over $600,000 to more than 200 students, with an average award of more than $1,600 was a contributing factor to student success.
For all our donors, rest assured that your funds went to students who received hope and encouragement from your gifts. Your support of education reduces the student financial burden and helps us all create a wiser, healthier and more enlightened community.
Congratulations to those of you who received your certificate or degree, and thank you to those who supported them. We hope all of you feel pride in your contributions to student success and will remain faithful supporters of Clackamas Community College.
- John Chang Executive Director email@example.com
- Sara Dier Annual / Alumni Giving Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Massoud Khaleghirad Administrative Coordinator email@example.com
- Tammy McKay Event Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Janet Meister Administrative Consultant email@example.com
- Elizabeth Spillman College Relations Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org