- Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Inside Athletics
- Athletics News
- Fan Zone
- Men's Basketball
- Women's Basketball
- Women's Soccer
- Cross Country
- Track and Field
- Youth Camps + Clinics
- Arts & Performance
- College Safety
- Student Services
- Student Organizations
- Career Center
CCC Associated Student Government
Be a student leader at CCC! The members of Clackamas Community College’s Associated Student Government (ASG) have a passion for serving others. They spend the year coordinating services and activities at the college and representing the student body at the college and levels.
The ASG serves students in many ways, including offering grants, locker rentals, textbook library and a food and/or hygiene item pantry. They also host fun activities throughout the year to inspire student involvement and engagement.
MEETINGS: ASG meetings are open to all students. During the academic year, ASG meetings take place on Wednedays, from 3 to 5 p.m. in the Community Center’s Fireside Lounge.
ASG events and activities include:
- Welcome week
- Dollar BBQs
- Resource fairs
- Book exchange
- Blood drive
- Holiday parties
- Multicultural events
Services provided by Clackamas’ student government
For more information about any of these services, contact the ASG office.
- Cougar Cave: The Cougar Cave is a free pantry that offers food, clothes, school supplies and toiletries for students. It's also a great place to find a gently used outfit for job interviews. Donations accepted!
- Grants: There are small cash grants for uses such as child care, transportation, textbooks and tuition.
- Student Book Exchange and Lending Library: In an effort to support fellow students, ASG has developed its own lending library and helps students exchange their textbooks.
- Lost and found: If you’ve lost property, contact ASG. Found property that has not been claimed after 30 days may be donated to a charitable organization. Please contact ASG to turn in a found item as well.
- Voter registration: ASG staff can provide a voter registration card any time of year or show you how you can submit your registration online.
- Locker rentals: The cost is $3 per term with a one-time key deposit of $5. Cash only.
- Calculator rentals: You can borrow a calculator for the day or rent one for the term. The cost is just $20 (cash only) to rent a model TI 84 calculator for the term (show Student ID with current term sticker).
- Faxing: Need to send a document via fax? Local numbers are .50 a page and long distance are $1 for the first page, .50 each additional page. Cash only.
Why should you join CCC’s student government?
ASG members receive tuition waivers for their work. Most ASG positions are filled over the summer, but openings do occur throughout the year. So, consider not just taking advantage of ASG programs and services – but earn tuition by planning them! Get involved, build your resume and have fun!