Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Events and Conference Services
- CCC Library
- Food on Campus
- Environmental Learning Center
- Haggart Observatory
- Men's Basketball
- Women's Basketball
- Women's Soccer
- Cross Country
- Track and Field
- Inside Athletics
- Special Events
- Youth Camps + Clinics
- Arts + Performance
- College Safety
- Student Services
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
How to Get to CCC
Don’t let transportation be a barrier to getting to class. CCC offers a variety of free or discounted options to get to our three campuses. Learn more about our free and fast shuttle service, discounted TriMet passes and more.
CCC Xpress Shuttle
The CCC Xpress Shuttle provides free shuttle service to the Oregon City and Harmony campuses from the Clackamas Town Center MAX Station.
- View the latest CCC Xpress Shuttle schedule.
- CCC Xpress is not in service on holidays, winter break, spring break and summer term.
- Plan your trip and check service alerts when planning your trip to Clackamas on Google Maps
It’s easy to take the bus to CCC.
- Plan your trip in Google Maps.
- Going to Oregon City? Try TriMet, SCTD South Clackamas Transportation District for Molalla and Canby, or CAT, Canby Area Transit, for Canby.
- Going to Harmony? Try TriMet.
- Going to Wilsonville? Try SMART, South Metro Area Regional Transit.
Students can save $100 on a three-month TriMet pass. On sale at the CCC Bookstore!
Carpool to win prizes - stop by the Cougar Cafe Tuesdays and Thursdays to learn more!
Find a carpool to CCC. Sign up at Drive Less Connect with your @student.clackamas.edu to find students who live near you.
Looking for a parking space?
- CCC offers free parking on all three campuses.
- At the Oregon City campus, each parking lot has its own color: Know your colors to save time by parking near your class. Parking Map
- Save time and park in the Blue Lot – there’s always space for you.
Construction for the DeJardin Hall expansion and the new transit center launched June 18, which has several impacts on the Oregon City campus:
- South Douglas Loop will be closed from Truesdell Way to the transit center access road
- Buses and shuttles will still have access to the transit loop.
- Red and Orange Lots will be closed.
- ADA parking is available at the Yellow and Blue Lots.
- Electric car charging stations can be found in the Blue Lot.
See this construction map for closure area. The transit center project is slated to be complete in time for fall term. The DeJardin expansion should be complete for fall term 2019.
If you need ADA accommodations, please contact the Disability Resource Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-594-6357.
Walking and Biking
Rent a bike for the term for only $25 - learn more.
Stay fit by walking or biking to CCC. There is plenty of free bike parking, next to your class.