- Departments + Programs
- Courses + Registration
- Degrees and Certificates
- GED & Adult Programs
- Community Education
- High School Connections
- Academic Calendar
- Skills Development + Training
- Academic Support
- Testing Center
CCC’s Small Business Development Center
At CCC’s Small Business Development Center, you can access a variety of resources to help your business start, grow or thrive. We provide classes and courses to help you take your business to the next level, as well as confidential, one-on-one business counseling for free. Discounts available for veterans.
The SBDC can help your business succeed. Here's how:
- Earn comprehensive support starting or growing your business through programs such as the Small Business Greenhouse.
- Improve business-related skills from marketing to accounting and much more.
- Take pre-education or continuing education courses for the Construction Contractors Board (CCB) or Landscape Contractors Board (LCB).
- For more information about free business counseling or the Real Estate Broker’s License course, call 503-594-0738.
- Veteran discount available.
Courses and Programs Calendar
As a busy entrepreneur, we know you've got a lot on your plate. That's why the Small Business Development Center offers courses and programs to help you solve problems, stay on top of emerging trends and keep up to date on your licensing. Below you'll find a comprehensive calendar of all of our in-depth courses, programs and workshops.
Continuing Education: Earn the credits you need for Construction Contractors Board (CCB) or Landscape Contractors Board (LCB).
Construction Contractors Board Continuing Education (CCB)
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- WordPress Web Design: Part I
To register, please visit CougarTrax, our online registration system, click “Continuing Education” and then search for the name of the class. If you have any questions, please contact Kathy Nishimoto at 503-594-0734 or email@example.com.
Landscape Contractors Board Continuing Education (LCB)
The following workshops are approved for Continuing Education for the Landscape Contractors Board:
- Marketing Mastery
- Small Business Finance
- Small Business Recordkeeping & Tax Basics
- QuickBooks Pro: Part I
- QuickBooks Pro: Part II
- QuickBooks Basic Payroll
- Mobile 4 Business
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Medial
- Google Analytics
- Managing Your Online Reputation
- WordPress Web Design Part I
- WordPress Web Design Part II
For more information about free business counseling or programs and workshops, call 503-594-0738.
To register for Small Business courses and professional development classes:
Visit CougarTraxVisit CougarTrax and select Continuing Education. Then, select Search for Classes/Workshops.
Choose a classSearch for your class using the keyword, course code number or topic code, and when you find the correct class, hit "submit."
The code for Horticulture classes is HORT and the code for the Small Business Development Center is SBM.