Bill Brod Community Center, Room 127
Wednesday, May 8,
5:30 - 7:00
- Call to Order - Chair
- Approval of May 1, 2013 Meeting Minutes - (Coded
- 2013-14 Achievement Compact (Coded 05.8.13-B)
- Budget Committee Questions & Deliberation -
- Public Comments and Questions - All
speakers must sign-in on the "Comments from the Audience, Speaker
Sign-In Sheet" provided on the table at the entry-way to CC
127. Everyone signing in is asked to print legibly, note
their address so informational material can be mailed to them, and
note whether they are a student, staff or community member.
Comments are limited to 3 minutes. This is an opportunity for
testimony. Respectful consideration is expected for all
comments. Individual personnel issues/concerns must not be
discussed in this public meeting.
- Regarding the 2013-14 Achievement Compact -- Public Comments
- Regarding the 2013-14 Budget -- Public Comments and
- Motion to Approve 2013-14 Proposed Budget -(Coded
- Motion to Approve 2013-14 Property Tax Levies -(Coded
- Recess - Next Meeting: May 7, 2014
COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS FROM
The Clackamas Community
College Budget Committee welcomes citizens to attend Budget
Committee meetings. Members of the public are also encouraged
to share their comments regarding the budget with the Budget
Committee during the agenda item labeled "Public Comments and
Questions." Questions or comments from the audience at any other
time during the meeting except for the agenda item "Public Comments
and Questions" will be declared out of order. If you wish to speak
to the budget committee, please sign up at the table located at the
entrance to CC 127.
During this agenda item we ask that
you abide by the following rules:
- Please state your name and the budget topic you are addressing
before you begin.
- Speakers please direct comments to the Budget Committee Chair.
The chair will refer any questions or requests for actions to the
proper person for a response once all public comments and questions
are considered. If follow up is required, the information will be
provided to the speaker via letter or meeting, with the information
shared at the next board of education and budget committee
- Comments and questions will be restricted to those directly
regarding the budget document. All speakers are
to keep their comments to 3 minutes or less. If a group wishes to
speak, please designate one spokesperson for the group. In order to
maintain the meeting schedule repetitious comments may not be
permitted in order to keep the meeting on schedule.
- Speakers may offer objective criticism of the district budget
but the budget committee will not hear complaints or comments on
any other topic including those concerning individual college
- Requests for information or action regarding budget, programs,
or other subjects should be handled first through the following
- Records request are processed through Public Records Request
- Complaints against college personnel are to be filed through
the appropriate Complaint form.
- Other complaints will be referred to the college president for
appropriate follow-up through administrative personnel.
These forms are available at the
table where speakers signed in.
- If you wish to submit a letter or any form of written comments,
the Budget Committee will accept those and keep them in the
President's Office in a Budget Committee communication file. Copies
will be given to Budget Committee members and those written letters
or comments are public documents.
- Candidates, their committee members, or individuals are to
refrain from supporting their candidacy as an elected official or
opposing other elected officials.
For further information regarding
public meeting laws in Oregon please refer to the Oregon Attorney
General's web site,www.doj.state.or.us.