- Plan a Visit
- Getting Started
- Apply Now
- Tuition + Fees
- Financial Aid + Scholarships
Getting started at Clackamas Community College
Welcome to CCC! We’re glad you’re here. Clackamas Community College has an open-door general admission policy, which means if you want to earn your education through us, we’re glad to have you.
Apply to CCCFill out our application so we have your contact information and know about your education goals. This helps us create your student account. There’s no pressure here, you’re accepted at CCC! It takes about 1 hour to process.
Submit any previous college workIf you’ve taken any college classes before, please submit them to our team.
Log in to MyClackamasmyClackamas is your student portal, and it contains email, notifications and a lot of important information. Once you have a login and password, check it often to keep up to date on deadlines and requirements.
Go through digital orientationAn online slideshow will be emailed to you and will take about an hour. In that time you’ll become acquainted with much of CCC's programs, campuses and resources.
Register for classesThis is where you get to choose the specific classes you'll take toward your degree. This is a great time to make a new student advising session. In fact, we recommend you meet with an advisor every term to help stay on track and graduate.
Completed all these getting started steps? Check out our I'm registered, what's next? page!
For students with special circumstances:
- If you’ve ever attended CCC before, please do not fill out a new admission application. Contact the office of admissions directly.
- If you are younger than 18.
- Some CCC programs require a special admissions process. Contact the Office of Admissions, Registration and Records at 503-594-6100 for more information about these programs.
- If you are seeking alternative credits, like advanced placement (AP), military credits or credit for prior learning.
- If you would like to speak with someone in our Disability Resource Center, please click here: Disability Resource Center