Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Events and Conference Services
- CCC Library
- Food on Campus
- Environmental Learning Center
- Haggart Observatory
- Men's Basketball
- Women's Basketball
- Women's Soccer
- Cross Country
- Track and Field
- Inside Athletics
- Special Events
- Youth Camps + Clinics
- Arts & Performance
- College Safety
- Student Services
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
Bring your experience and your enthusiasm to help create a warm welcome for new students coming to Clackamas Community College!
Do you ...
- Have a passion for learning?
- Have a story about CCC to share?
This is your chance to be part of the college and help others, all based on your schedule and availability. Whether you can give a lot of time or a little, we welcome all levels of time commitment.
Responsibilities may include:
- Leading campus tours
- Welcoming new students at Cougar Kickoff
- Participation in meetings, training, and retreats
- Traveling with admissions counselors to local high schools
- Helping with College Application Week
- Participating in panels for middle and high school visits
- Greeting and helping new students during Welcome Week
Cougar Connectors are volunteers but can earn points to use toward CCC swag, gift certificates and letters of recommendation.
Cougar Connectors must be able to speak on behalf of the college in multiple areas of campus life (clubs, ASG, programs, student services, etc.) as well as be willing to share your own experiences and stories to new and prospective students. Direct knowledge and involvement is preferred, but not required (training will also be provided). Students coming into their first year at Clackamas Community College are welcome to apply.
- 2.0 GPA or higher
- Strong written and public speaking skills
- Ability to present accurate and positive information about CCC
- Work well independently and in a team
- Comfortable speaking about the programs and activities offered on each campus (training will be provided)
- Dependable, creative, enthusiastic and willing to put yourself out there
- Time management skills between school, personal life and work
- Positive and willing attitude
Join the Cougar Connectors, today! Fill out this application and attach it along with a nomination form completed by your nominator and your transcript, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Cougar Connector Application.