- Vision + Initiatives
- Accreditation and Policies
- Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
CCC Workforce Hosts Sessions for NW Behavioral Healthcare Employees
OREGON CITY -- Clackamas Community College Workforce Development Services, which is funded by Clackamas Workforce Partnership, will hold an information session for employees affected by recent layoffs at Northwest Behavioral Healthcare Services.
The sessions will be Nov. 20, 12:30-2 p.m. and 2:30-4 p.m. and again Nov. 22, 9-10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. at Clackamas Community College, 19600 Molalla Ave., Oregon City, in the Family Resource Center, Room F117.
Attending this information session will help employees:
- Understand what might affect unemployment benefits and other unemployment requirements/processes
- Hear about health insurance options
- Learn about resources available through your local WorkSource Center and community
- Find out about job search assistance and techniques