- Departments + Programs
- Courses + Registration
- Degrees and Certificates
- GED & Adult Programs
- Community Education
- High School Connections
- Academic Calendar
- Skills Development + Training
- Academic Support
- Testing Center
Customized Training through CCC
Customized Training - we’re proud to live up to our name. Our experienced project managers can create professional training solutions for your business. We partner with qualified experts in the industry to design courses that reflect the unique requirements of your industry and host the class on a schedule and at a location that’s convenient to you.
In addition to boosting performance, employee training can lead to greater job satisfaction and retention.
Be sure to check out our Personal Care Assistant (PCA) program, an interactive two-week training program where you'll earn your PCA certification in basic care-giving skills, from the Oregon Department of Education.
Training and class options:
Manufacturing and Technical Skills
Does your staff need the latest information on new equipment, techniques or procedures? CCC can provide the training they need. Examples include:
- Blueprint reading
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- CNC setup and operation
- Dimensional Inspection
- Lean processes
- Industrial safety and first aid
Leadership and Supervisory
Empower the leaders in your company to develop their professional skills, learn to manage others, oversee projects and streamline business processes. Examples include:
- Leadership Academy
- Supervisory skills
- Conflict resolution
- Team building
- Change management
With proper training from our expert instructors, your employees can excel at any number of office-related skills, including:
- Microsoft Office suite
- Human resources
- Soft skills
- Customer service
- Strategic planning
- Budgeting and accounting
The Customized Training advantage
- Customized Training through CCC provides state-of-the-art training that meets college-level quality standards and is taught by experienced instructors. We partner with your subject matter experts to customize our training materials to the needs of your business.
- CCC can facilitate the classes at your site or a convenient location, or provide train-the-trainer materials and services to support your training staff
- Costs vary depending on the number of project hours needed and students in attendance. We work with you to determine your needs and develop a training plan based on your desired outcomes.
- Many of our trainings qualify for college credit or Continuing Education Units(CEUs). College credits or CEUs are based on the class content and the number of instructional hours.