- Find Your Focus
- Courses + Registration
- Degrees and Certificates
- GED & Adult Programs
- Community Education
- High School Connections
- Academic Calendar
- Skills Development + Training
- Academic Support
- Testing and Placement Services
High School Connections Registration
Get Started - Apply to CCC
All High School Connections programs require students to apply to CCC to create a student account. Once you have applied to CCC, you will receive an email with your myClackamas username, password, and CCC student ID number. Be sure to keep this information! You will need it to register for your college courses, check grades and eventually request transcripts. If you are unsure if you already have a CCC account or if you have forgotten your CCC login information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!
Apply online for:
Advanced College Credit (ACC) Registration
Before you register...
- All students must have a CCC account before registration (see above). It is recommended that new students apply at least one week before registration closes.
- Be sure to know what classes you need to register for. To view the ACC courses available at your high school, visit the ACC Course List and select your high school.
- All ACC students are expected to read the ACC Student Handbook to learn more about the ACC program and to understand the expectations of an ACC student before registering for their ACC class(es).
- Students should be aware of any required prerequisite courses for their ACC classes. A prerequisite is a specific course that must be completed before you can take another course. Students should refer to the high school course catalog, talk to their high school counselor and/or view the Prerequisite List for ACC classes to determine if there are prerequisites that must be met in order to enroll in ACC courses.
- Students should know that once you register for an ACC class, you will be charged $10 per college credit. Students who are on free/reduced lunch can have their ACC fees waived by emailing their high school counselor and requesting an ACC fee waiver.
How to Register for ACC classes
Visit the ACC registration system for step by step registration instructions and important ACC registration deadlines.
Late ACC Registration Appeal
If you missed the ACC registration deadline, you may be able to submit a Late ACC Registration Appeals or earn college credit in another way for your classes. For more information about late ACC registration options, view our Options for Students Who Missed ACC Registration document. Late ACC Registration Appeals are accepted no later than two weeks after the registration period closes each term. For more information, contact email@example.com.
High School Students Taking Classes at CCC
High school students are welcome to take classes online or on campus at CCC! If you are not planning on having your high school or school district pay for your classes, you can apply and register for classes just as a traditional college student. If you are expecting to have your courses paid for by your high school or school district, you must talk to your high school counselor before registering for classes at CCC. Some high schools and school districts require meeting with the High Schools Connections advisor at CCC to complete additional paperwork prior to registering.
If you are under 16 and want to take a CCC class, you will need to get permission from the instructor and fill out the CCC Under 16 Enrollment Consent Form. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about how to take CCC classes while still in high school.
CCC FERPA Policy
CCC staff cannot release student information to parents or guardians without signed permission from students. Students may release information by submitting a FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) form online. This allows the person/people specified on the form to communicate with CCC on the students' behalf.