- Plan a Visit
- Getting Started
- Apply Now
- Tuition + Fees
- Financial Aid + Scholarships
CCC awards more than $500,000 annually in scholarships to local students like you. There are more than 275 scholarships available with one application, so it's worth the time to apply. The application requires an essay and two letters of recommendation, but you do not need to have a perfect GPA to qualify.
Some of the scholarship options at CCC:
- Academic honor
- First in family to attend college
- Members of military families
- Single parents
- Transfer students and Career Technical students
- Training for specific careers
- Financial need
- Attending a district high school
Eligibility: Anyone who plans to attend CCC to pursue a certificate or degree, takes at least six credits per term and maintains at least a 2.0 GPA may apply.
The scholarship application period is open and applications must be completed by midnight on October 31 to be considered.
View the complete list of CCC Foundation Scholarships
External scholarship opportunities:
- View a list of External Scholarships
- Oregon Student Assistance Commission - coordinates scholarships directed at Oregon residents
- FastWeb - a great resource for thousands of scholarship offerings
- All-USA Today (nomination needed)
- Udall Undergraduate Scholarship (nomination needed)