- Plan a Visit
- Getting Started
- Apply Now
- Tuition + Fees
- Financial Aid + Scholarships
CCC awards more than $500,000 annually in scholarships to local students like you. With over 225 scholarships available with one application, it's always worth the time to apply. The application requires an essay, but you do not need to have a perfect GPA to qualify.
Some of the scholarship options at CCC
- Academic honor
- First in family to attend college
- Members of military families
- Single parents
- Transfer students and Career Technical students
- Training for specific careers
- Financial need
- Attending a district high school
Who can Apply?
Anyone who plans to attend CCC during the 2019-20 academic year to pursue a degree or certificate and has a 2.0 GPA or above can apply. You must plan on taking at least six credits each term and maintain a 2.0 GPA or above.
The scholarship application for the 2019-20 academic year is open starting Jan. 30 through Nov. 1. There are two scholarship deadlines: April 12 and Nov. 1.
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org | 503-594-6082 | Oregon City campus,
Roger Rook, first floor
HOURS: The Financial Aid Resource Lab is open Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 1:30 to 3 p.m.
View the complete list of CCC Foundation Scholarships
External scholarship opportunities
- View a list of External Scholarships
- Office of Student Access and Completion - coordinates scholarships directed at Oregon residents
- FastWeb - a great resource for thousands of scholarship offerings
- All-USA Today (nomination needed)
- Udall Undergraduate Scholarship (nomination needed)