- Find Your Focus
- Courses + Registration
- Degrees and Certificates
- GED & Adult Programs
- Community Education
- High School Connections
- Academic Calendar
- Skills Development + Training
- Academic Support
- Testing and Placement Services
Academic Advising and Education Planning
At CCC, we believe that academic advising is key to your success in college. Having a clear path toward your degree and career goals can save you time and money. Advisors are here to help you with:
- Choosing classes
- Registering for classes
- Degree/certificate requirements
- Transfer questions
- Prerequisite waivers
- Academic success
Academic advising appointments
Get advising by phone, video (Zoom) or in-person.
Class registration help
Advising appointments are limited, but you can still get help registering for classes during our drop-in hours.
Drop in Advising appointments:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Check in at the Student Services desk in the Wacheno Welcome Center at the Oregon City Campus.
These videos can help you complete your checklist to get ready to start your first term at CCC, decide what classes to take, learn how to use the college's online registration system and more. Review these videos before you meet with your advisor to make the most out of your advising appointment.
Before scheduling your Academic Advising appointment
How to schedule an advising appointment
Academic success and rules to know
How to register for classes at CCC
- When to register PDF
- Late Registration Process PDF
- How to plan your classes video | PDF
- How to register for classes video | PDF
- Prerequisites, co-requisites, and student petition video
- Using filters to find classes video
- How to Drop a Class PDF
- How to be added to a waitlist PDF
- Class formats: in-person, hybrid, online, remote video
Winter term hours
Most college services are available Monday through Friday throughout fall, winter and spring terms.
For a detailed list of current student services hours, including remote and in-person services, visit the Student Resources webpage. For information and updates on the return-to-campus status and COVID safety protocols, visit the Return to Campus webpage.
Advising Hours and Contact Information
|Oregon City Campus|
Oregon City campus map PDF
|Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.|
Schedule a Phone or Zoom (video) Appointment
|Located in the Wacheno Welcome Center|
Drop in hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Harmony campus map PDF
|Monday, Friday: 11 a.m.-3 p.m.|
Schedule a Phone Appointment
|Located in Harmony West|
Drop in hours:
Tuesday-Thursday: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Wilsonville campus map PDF
|Call or email to schedule an appointment||Call or email to schedule an appointment|
- Kara Leonard email@example.com 503-594-3096
- Laura Funnemark firstname.lastname@example.org 503-594-6184
- PJ Martineau email@example.com 503-594-3180
- Carrie Sandberg firstname.lastname@example.org 503-594-3211
- Jodi Stapleton email@example.com 503-594-3857
- Phil Reid (Harmony campus) firstname.lastname@example.org 503-594-0623
- Katelynn Karch (Wilsonville campus) email@example.com 503-594-0959
- Tracy Pantano-Rumsey firstname.lastname@example.org 503-594-6131
- Kirby Gleason email@example.com 503-594-3516
- Stefanie Diaz-Zavala firstname.lastname@example.org 503-594-3174
- Jill Brown email@example.com 503-594-3522
- Elizabeth Carrillo firstname.lastname@example.org 503-594-6392