- Find Your Focus
- Courses + Registration
- Degrees and Certificates
- GED & Adult Programs
- Community Education
- High School Connections
- Academic Calendar
- Skills Development + Training
- Academic Support
- Testing and Placement Services
Academic Advising and Education Planning
At CCC, we believe that academic advising is key to your success in college. Having a clear path toward your degree and career goals can save you time and money so you won't be taking classes you don't need. We recommend you visit an advisor in the middle of each term to prepare for the following term. We also encourage you to stop by when you have questions about your education.
Get advising via phone or email
Based on recommendations and mandates from the state and the Higher Education Coordination Commission in an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19 and protect the health and safety of students, staff and the community, CCC campuses are closed to the public and advising will only be available by phone or email at this time. For more information on our protective efforts, visit our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Notifications Page.
These videos can help you complete your checklist to get ready to start your first term at CCC, decide what classes to take, learn how to use the college's online registration system and more. Review these videos before you meet with your advisor to make the most out of your advising appointment.
Before scheduling your Academic Advising appointment
What programs/classes does CCC have to offer?
I'm Registered for Classes, What's Next?
Advising Hours and Contact Information
CCC campuses are currently closed to the public. For assistance, contact the service area by phone or email. A complete list of student service areas, and timely updates about our efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19, can be found at www.clackamas.edu/coronavirus.
- Kara Leonard firstname.lastname@example.org 503-594-3096
- Kandie Starr email@example.com 503-594-3379
- Enrique Farrera firstname.lastname@example.org 503-594-6134
- Laura Funnemark email@example.com 503-594-6184
- PJ Martineau firstname.lastname@example.org 503-594-3180
- Carrie Sandberg email@example.com 503-594-3424
- Dustin Bare firstname.lastname@example.org 503-594-6133
- Kimberly Hildebrand-Faust email@example.com 503-594-3218
- Jodi Stapleton firstname.lastname@example.org 503-594-3857
- Colleen Bowers email@example.com 503-594-6375
- Phil Reid (Harmony campus) firstname.lastname@example.org 503-594-0623
- Katelynn Karch (Wilsonville campus) email@example.com 503-594-0959
- Joan Jagodnik firstname.lastname@example.org 503-594-3525
- Joanna Monaco email@example.com 503-594-1685
- Joann Zhang firstname.lastname@example.org 503-594-6139
- Tracy Pantano-Rumsey email@example.com 503-594-6131