Skip to content

Types of degrees and certificates

Clackamas Community College provides many academic options to help you achieve your goals. You might want to earn a one-year certificate or two-year technical degree to get your career started. Or, you might want to begin working on a bachelor’s degree before transferring to a university. No matter what path you choose, or if you need help finding it, CCC has you covered.

Degrees and Certificates

Transfer Degrees

If your goal is to earn a bachelor’s degree or higher, CCC has several partnerships with Oregon universities to make your transition from Clackamas to a university easier.

We offer transfer degrees that can be completed in about two years, so when you begin at the university, you’ll be halfway done.

Transfer Degree Options

Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer (AAOT)
Associate of Science (AS)
Associate of General Studies (AGS)

Career Technical Degrees and Certificates

Do you want to get career ready in a year or two? Clackamas Community College offers one-year certificates and two-year degrees in some of the most in-demand career fields that are designed to help you find a job.

Degree and Certificate Options

Career Pathway Certificates (Less than one year)
Certificate of Completion (CC) (One year)
Associate of Applied Science (AAS) (Two years)

Not sure which degree option is right for you? 

CCC’s advisors are here to help you plan your education, so that you’ll have a successful transition into a career. Learn more about advising and make an appointment at the Career Center.

Ready to Get Started?