Skip to content


Refunds are processed differently depending on how the payment was made. Questions regarding your account balance can be directed to the Accounts Receivable Department at 503-594-6068 or

Financial aid refunds

Financial aid refunds are processed weekly and sent on the last business day of the week. It can take 1-3 business days for your bank to deposit the money into your account. If you do not have direct deposit, your check will be mailed to the address we have on file. The college will not hold checks for in-person pick up.

To sign up for direct deposit:

  1. Log in to your myClackamas account
  2. Click on "Start Here"
  3. Click on "Self Service"
  4. Click on "Student Finance"
  5. Click on “Continue to Payment Center”
  6. Select "Refunds"
  7. Select "Enroll in Two-Step Verification"
  8. Click on "Set Up New Account"
  9. Enter banking account information

Don't forget to save your information.

Other Kinds of Refunds

Class Refunds
Debit or Credit Card Refunds
Cash or Check
Other Refunds
Refunds Issued in Error
Uncashed Financial Aid Refund Checks
Uncashed Non-Financial Aid Refund Checks

Questions about your refund

If you have not received your refund and it has been 10 calendar days since the refund was disbursed, please contact the Accounts Receivable Office at 503-594-6068 to inquire about a stop payment.

NOTE: An Affidavit of lost item will need to be filled out prior to placing the stop payment and a fee may be assessed.

Disputing tuition charges

CCC provides full refunds for classes dropped by the posted deadline. We do not provide partial refunds. To receive a refund, classes must be dropped by the posted deadlines in person with Registration and Records or online through your myClackamas account:

  • During the first two weeks of the class for classes meeting five weeks or more
  • During the first week of class for classes meeting for 3-4 weeks
  • Before the class begins for classes meeting for 2 weeks or less

NOTE: Failure to attend class does not relieve you of your financial responsibility. Verbal notification for non-attendance is not sufficient for receiving a refund. If an extreme hardship prevented you from continuing your studies through the term, you may attempt to dispute your charges by submitting the Refund Policy Petition to Registration and Records.

CCC will answer any dispute in writing within 30 days.

Questions regarding your petition status can be directed to the Registration and Records at 503-594-6074 or

Ready to Get Started?