- Getting Started
- Plan a Visit
- Apply Now
- Tuition + Fees
- Financial Aid + Scholarships
Payment is due in full at the time of registration. Payments can be made online through your MyClackamas account, through U.S. mail or in person at any of our three campuses. We do not accept payments over the phone. CCC does not accept payments for more than the balance owed.
CCC accepts the following methods of payment:
- Cashiers & Traveler's Checks
- Money Orders
- American Express
Payment instructions for CCC Students
- Log into your myClackamas account.
- Click on "Start Here."
- Click on "Self Service."
- Click on "Student Finance."
- Click on "Continue to Payment Center."
Billing statement video guide
CCC does not accept the following forms of payment:
- Checks drawn on bank accounts outside of the U.S.A.
- Two-party checks not made payable to CCC, third party checks, post-dated, stale dated and altered checks.
- Payments by wire and ACH unless they have been pre-arranged with the Business Office.
A $25 service charge may be assessed on any item that is returned by the bank.