Skip to content

How to submit previous college transcripts

CCC Degree/Certificate Seeking

After you have applied for admission, follow the steps below if you have previous college credits. We accept credits from other regionally-accredited U.S. institutions, including JST military transcripts. We also accept Advanced Placement, CLEP, International Baccalaureate and DSST exams.

If you have transcripts from outside of the United States that do not hold U.S. regional accreditation, see the International Transcript Evaluation information in the CCC Degree/Certificate Seeking section below.

Transferring to CCC Options

CCC Degree/Certificate Seeking
Non-Degree/Certificate Seeking
Allied Health/Nursing Seeking
Ready to Get Started?