Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Events and Conference Services
- CCC Library
- Food on Campus
- Environmental Learning Center
- Haggart Observatory
- Arts + Performance
- College Safety
- Cougar Connect
- Textbook Rental and Exchange
- College Success and Career Workshops
- Veterans' Services
- Disability Resource Center
- Child Care
- SNAP Training + Employment Program (STEP)
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
Don't let transportation be a barrier to getting to class. CCC offers a variety of free or discounted options to get to our three campuses. Learn more about discounted TriMet passes and more.
- CCC Xpress Shuttle
- Service suspended as of Sept. 1, 2022
- TriMet bus and light rail - see below for free and reduced fares
- Walking and biking
- Public transportation
- Going to Oregon City? Try Clackamas County's Oregon City Shuttle
- Going to Harmony? Try Clackamas County's Clackamas Industrial Area Shuttle
- Going to Wilsonville? Try SMART, South Metro Area Regional Transit
- Going to Molalla? Try the South Clackamas Transportation District
CCC Xpress Shuttle
The CCC Xpress Shuttle suspended service as of Sept. 1, 2022
Please see information about the free Clackamas County shuttles below, and about free TriMet passes above. If you have questions about transportation resources, please contact us at email@example.com.
Oregon City Shuttle Schedule
Carpool to win prizes at Get There Oregon.
Find a carpool to CCC. Sign up at Get There Oregon with your @student.clackamas.edu to find students who live near you.
Looking for a parking space?
- CCC offers free parking on all three campuses
- View the Oregon City Campus Map to plan your trip to the Oregon City campus. At the Oregon City campus, each parking lot has its own color: Know your colors to save time by parking near your class
- Save time and park in the Blue Lot; there's always space for you
- Charging stations available in Orange Lot 2 and Blue Lot 1
Walking and Biking
Stay fit by walking or biking to CCC. There is plenty of free bike parking next to class buildings.