- Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Men's Basketball
- Women's Basketball
- Women's Soccer
- Cross Country
- Track and Field
- Inside Athletics
- Special Events
- Youth Camps + Clinics
- Arts + Performance
- College Safety
- Student Services
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
The Multicultural Center celebrates the diversity of our students and staff and provides support services and educational opportunities to our college community. We strive to bring awareness and support for all underrepresented groups at Clackamas Community College, including international students, students from racial and ethnic minorities, undocumented students, first-generation students, and LGBTQIA+ students. The Multicultural Center educates the college community about different cultures through monthly events and activities. Students from underrepresented populations are especially encouraged to join a leadership role within the Multicultural Center and use the center as a safe and welcoming space to gather, study, pray and learn.
The Multicultural Center values all peoples of the world, both as individuals and in community. We encourage individuals to explore the world and in doing so, learn more about themselves and others. In our space, we value mutual respect, communication and international understanding which celebrates a dynamic global perspective.
- Encourage minority leadership engagement
- Establish a safe and confidential place for students to gather, study, pray and learn
- Provide services and support for underrepresented populations
- Educate the college and community about different cultures through monthly events and activities
- Promote awareness of the positive value of cultural diversity
- Ensure that students have varied opportunities available through which to immerse themselves in diverse cultures
International Events for Spring Term
If you want to be notified of upcoming events, have suggestions for events we should host, or wish to help in the planning of events with the Multicultural Center Team, please stop by our office or contact us below.