- Find Your Focus
- Courses + Registration
- Degrees and Certificates
- GED & Adult Programs
- Community Education
- High School Connections
- Academic Calendar
- Skills Development + Training
- Academic Support
- Testing and Placement Services
Testing and Placement Services
Fall term hours
Most college services are available Monday through Friday throughout fall, winter and spring terms.
For a detailed list of current student services hours, including remote and in-person services, visit the Student Resources webpage. For information and updates on the return-to-campus status and COVID safety protocols, visit the Return to Campus webpage.
Testing and Placement Services at Clackamas Community College provides placement testing/advising, proctoring services, state exams, corporate-sponsored assessments and classroom-related tests.
We have a testing center on each of our three campuses:
- Oregon City - Wacheno Welcome Center, Room 240
- Harmony - East Building, Room 180
- Wilsonville - East Wing, Room 151
Tests offered at CCC:
- College Placement
- Pearson VUE Testing
- General Education Diploma (GED)
Testing and Placement Services Guidelines
If you plan to take a test in the testing center there are a few things you need to know in advance.
Testing and Placement Services handles placement testing, GED testing and many other tests for the community at large in a relatively compact area. To maximize the use of our space, different types of testing are offered on different days. Call the testing
center to check the center’s hours and days that your type of testing will be available. Most tests are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Please ensure you leave yourself enough time to complete your test within the posted hours.
You will be asked to observe the following rules:
- Picture ID is required
- Only authorized materials are allowed on the desks
- Electronic devices must be powered off and stowed away (includes tablets and phones)
- Bathroom breaks are not allowed for tests shorter than three hours
- If you are caught cheating, your test will be collected and you will be asked to leave
- Food, drinks, cell phones, backpacks and other personal items are not allowed in the testing rooms
- Only test takers and CCC staff are allowed in the testing rooms
- Unattended children are not permitted in the waiting area while you are testing
- Testing ends 10 minutes before the office closes
Our testing environment can be distracting. You are welcome to bring earplugs if they will help.
If you have any questions, call 503-594-3283.
Securely Upload Documents
Use the link below to securely upload documents to Testing and Placement Services, the Financial Aid Office, Registration and Records or Graduation Services.