Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Events and Conference Services
- CCC Library
- Food on Campus
- Environmental Learning Center
- Haggart Observatory
- Men's Basketball
- Women's Basketball
- Women's Soccer
- Cross Country
- Track and Field
- Inside Athletics
- Special Events
- Youth Camps + Clinics
- Arts & Performance
- College Safety
- Student Services
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
CCC Associated Student Government
Be a student leader at CCC! The members of Clackamas Community College’s Associated Student Government (ASG) have a passion for serving others. They spend the year coordinating services and activities at the college and representing the student body at the college levels.
The ASG serves students in many ways, including offering grants, locker rentals, textbook library and a food and/or hygiene item pantry. They also host fun activities throughout the year to inspire student involvement and engagement.
ASG Events and Activities Include:
- Welcome week
- Dollar BBQs
- Resource fairs
- Blood drive
- Holiday parties
- Multicultural events
MEETINGS: ASG meetings are open to all students. During the academic year, ASG meetings take place on Wednesdays, from 3 to 5 p.m. in the Community Center’s Fireside Lounge.
Grants are available for child care, transportation, textbooks and fees.
ASG Needs You!
ASG is looking for members to support the student body! With incentives like tuition waivers and book stipends, you can help pay for your education while gaining leadership skills that help in school and real life. If you think you have what it takes to be a student leader, ASG wants you on its team!
Seven Reasons You're the Perfect Fit for ASG
- You’re a people-person who enjoys helping others
- You’ve got fresh and creative ideas
- You’re a team player
- You want to gain leadership skills
- You want a say in what happens on campus
- You want to make a positive impact on your fellow students’ college experience
- You like to have fun while you learn
How to Apply
- Fill out the “CCC ASG application” link at the bottom of the page
- Include a current resume that highlights your leadership experience
- List current references and include phone number and email
- Print your college transcript if applicable (must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA)
- Turn in application and supporting documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person to CC152