Departments + Programs
- Accounting Assistant AAS
- Accounting Clerk CC
- Administrative Assistant CC
- Apprenticeship AAS
- Landscape Management AAS, Arboriculture Option
- Auto Body/Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology AAS
- Auto Body/Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology CC
- Automotive Service Technology AAS
- Biology AS
- Business AAS
- Business Management CC
- Clinical Laboratory Assistant/Phlebotomy CC
- Computer-Aided Manufacturing AAS
- Computer and Network Administration AAS
- Computer and Network Administration CC
- Computer Application Specialist CC
- Computer Science AS
- Criminal Justice AAS, Corrections Option
- Criminal Justice AAS
- Dental Assistant CC
- Digital Media Communications AAS
- Electronics Engineering Technology AAS
- Electronics Engineering Technology CC
- Emergency Medical Technology CC
- Engineering AS
- English AS
- Entry Level Journalist CC
- Entry Level Welding Technician CC
- First-Line Supervisor Fundamentals CC
- Fitness Technology CC
- Geology AS
- High Purity Water CC
- Horticulture AAS
- Horticulture AS
- Horticulture CC
- Human Resource Management CC
- Human Resource Management Essentials CC
- Integrated Marketing and Promotion CC
- Industrial Maintenance Technology AAS
- Industrial Maintenance Technology CC
- Irrigation Technician CC
- Juvenile Corrections CC
- Landscape Management AAS
- Landscape Practices CC
- Management Fundamentals CC
- Manufacturing Technology AAS
- Manufacturing Technology CC
- Marketing CC
- Medical Assistant CC
- Microelectronics Systems Technology AAS
- Microelectronics Systems Technology CC
- Music AS
- Music Performance and Technology AAS
- Music Technology CC
- Nursing (RN) AAS
- Nursing Assistant 1 and 2
- Organic Farming CC
- Plant Health Management CC
- Project Management AAS
- Project Management CC
- Project Management Leadership and Communication CC
- Project Management Tools and Techniques CC
- Renewable Energy Technology AAS
- Renewable Energy Technology CC
- Retail Management CC
- Under Car Technician - Automatic Transmission CC
- Under Car Technician - Manual Transmission CC
- Under Hood Technician CC
- Video Production Technician CC
- Water and Environmental Technology AAS
- Water and Environmental Technology CC
- Web Design and Development AAS
- Web Design CC
- Welding Technology AAS
- Welding Technology CC
- Communications Department
- English Department
- Health Sciences Department
- Journalism Department
- Math Department
- Music Department
- Science Department
- Social Sciences Department
- Theatre Department
- World Languages Department
- Administrative Professional AAS
- Medical Billing and Coding CC
- Courses + Registration
- Degrees and Certificates
- GED & Adult Programs
- Community Education
- High School Connections
- Academic Calendar
- Skills Development + Training
- Academic Support
- Testing and Placement Services
English as a Second Language (ESL)
Clackamas Community College offers English language classes. We can help you read, write and speak English, so you can reach your educational, professional and personal goals. We can even help you get ready to take college classes. Learning English can help you get a job, get a better job or advance to a higher-paying position.
Oregon City Campus, Dye Learning Center, room 150
Classes offered Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Harmony Campus, Harmony East, room 170
Classes are offered Monday through Thursday, 6 to 9 p.m.
What you will learn at CCC
- Reading, writing, listening, speaking, grammar
- Skill-building: vocabulary, spelling, basic computers
- How to prepare for citizenship
- We can also provide financial help and job training through Workforce
- English as a Second Language (ESL) classes are for residents (immigrants, refugees, permanent residents and U.S. citizens) who want to improve their English skills for educational, work and personal goals.
- We offer classes from beginning to advanced.
- Fees vary between $25 and $50 per class for a term.
- ESL classes are non-credit.
- Students must be at least 16 years old.
Apply to the ESL program today
- Call the ESL Office at 503-594-3234 or 503-594-6048 and schedule your testing placement appointment.
- Take the placement tests. Appointments can take up to three hours.
- Attend ESL registration.
Program for Intensive English for International Students (PIE)
The Program for Intensive English serves international students. Clackamas Community College is approved by the Department of Homeland Security to accept qualified students from other countries.
View our International Student Application.
The Program for Intensive English also serves tourists and other international visitors seeking to improve their English skills.
For PIE questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.