- Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Men's Basketball
- Women's Basketball
- Women's Soccer
- Cross Country
- Track and Field
- Inside Athletics
- Special Events
- Youth Camps + Clinics
- Arts + Performance
- College Safety
- Student Services
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
Update on bookstore shipping and rental returns
In light of the campus closure to the public, the bookstore is also closed. However, the bookstore is still filling orders and has made the following updates:
Free shipping on orders: the bookstore has waived shipping for spring term textbooks. The bookstore will be processing your orders to make sure you have the materials you need for a successful term. Learn how to order online.
Rental Returns: You can print a free UPS label to ship your rental return to the bookstore. You can also wait to return it until April 6. No late fees will be charged until April 8. Learn how to return.
At CCC Bookstores, you'll find textbooks, school supplies, coffee and snacks, and CCC gear like sweatshirts and T-shirts. The Harmony Campus Bookstore also stocks items that students in our Nursing and Allied Health programs will need in their studies, including scrubs, lab coats and stethoscopes. Students at our Wilsonville campus can order books online and have them delivered to their campus.
CCC campuses are currently closed to the public. For assistance, contact the service area by phone or email. A complete list of student service areas, and timely updates about our efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19, can be found at www.clackamas.edu/coronavirus.
Visit the Official Bookstore website for online orders.
If your book is being used for the upcoming term and we have not already purchased all we need of that title, we will purchase your book for as much as half of the original price. You must bring your CCC student ID card. CCC Bookstore's refund policy:
- Original cash register receipt is required for all returns.
- Refunds on textbooks are available through the first week of each term.
- Books purchased as new but can't be resold as new due to the condition of the book will be refunded as used.
- Supplies must be returned within five days, in original packaging.
- There are no returns or exchanges for calculators, sale items or study aids.
Reserve your textbooks:
Save time by letting CCC Bookstore staff do your shopping for you! Order and pay for your books online, then let our staff gather your books and have them ready for you to pick up at the campus bookstore where your class will be held.
- Select "pick-up in store" as shipping option and an email will be sent when your order is ready to pick-up.
- Reserved book pick-up deadline is the second Friday of the term.
- Photo ID required when picking up books.
You can save money on textbooks at CCC Bookstores
Rent a textbook
The Bookstore's textbook rental program is designed to help students save money on textbook costs. Contact a bookstore employee to see if your book is available for rent.
Some digital textbooks are available through the college bookstore. For more information visit the college bookstore website.