Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Events and Conference Services
- CCC Library
- Food on Campus
- Environmental Learning Center
- Haggart Observatory
- Men's Basketball
- Women's Basketball
- Women's Soccer
- Cross Country
- Track and Field
- Inside Athletics
- Special Events
- Youth Camps + Clinics
- Arts + Performance
- College Safety
- Student Services
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
At CCC Bookstores, you'll find textbooks, school supplies, coffee and snacks, and CCC gear like sweatshirts and T-shirts. The Harmony Campus Bookstore also stocks items that students in our Nursing and Allied Health programs will need in their studies, including scrubs, lab coats and stethoscopes. Students at our Wilsonville campus can order books online and have them delivered to their campus.
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Monday-Tuesday: 7:45 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday-Thursday: 7:45 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:45 a.m. - 5 p.m.
April 8 - June 7
Monday-Thursday: 7:45 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Monday-Tuesday: 7:45 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday-Thursday: 7:45 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Visit the Official Bookstore page for Harmony's Bookstore hours
If your book is being used for the upcoming term and we have not already purchased all we need of that title, we will purchase your book for as much as half of the original price. You must bring your CCC student ID card. CCC Bookstore's refund policy:
- Original cash register receipt is required for all returns.
- Refunds on textbooks are available through the first week of each term.
- Books purchased as new but can't be resold as new due to the condition of the book will be refunded as used.
- Supplies must be returned within five days, in original packaging.
- There are no returns or exchanges for calculators, sale items or study aids.
Reserve your textbooks:
Save time by letting CCC Bookstore staff do your shopping for you! Order and pay for your books online, then let our staff gather your books and have them ready for you to pick up at the campus bookstore where your class will be held.
- Select "pick-up in store" as shipping option and an email will be sent when your order is ready to pick-up.
- Reserved book pick-up deadline is the second Friday of the term.
- Photo ID required when picking up books.
You can save money on textbooks at CCC Bookstores
Rent a textbook
The Bookstore's textbook rental program is designed to help students save money on textbook costs. Contact a bookstore employee to see if your book is available for rent.
Some digital textbooks are available that you can access on your computer. Does not work on some electronic reading devices, like Kindles. Minimum Requirements: Windows 7, Mac OSX Mountain Lion, Free eReader Software Browser Support.
- Click on "Log in"
- Click on "Register Here"
- Create profile for browsing and shopping
- Click on "Activate and Access Ebooks"
- Enter Card Number