Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Events and Conference Services
- CCC Library
- Food on Campus
- Environmental Learning Center
- Haggart Observatory
- Arts + Performance
- College Safety
- Cougar Connect
- Textbook Rental and Exchange
- College Success and Career Workshops
- Veterans' Services
- Disability Resource Center
- Child Care
- SNAP Training + Employment Program (STEP)
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
Peer Mentor Program
The Peer Mentor program gives CCC students a chance to earn tuition waivers in exchange for service in a leadership role to an academic or administrative department on campus. Peer mentors help students and faculty, either in the classroom or a lab, providing special assistance in a particular discipline.
Peer mentors are capable, high-achieving and motivated students who help other students make the most out of their academic careers. The overall goal of the peer mentor program is to help students succeed in academic courses.
Peer mentors do this by serving as:
- Tutors in the Math Lab and as peer mentors in math courses, or
- Tutors in the Writing Center and as mentors in composition courses
Visit our Tutoring page or contact Josh Aman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-594-3070 to check if we are currently accepting Peer Mentor applications.