Vision + Initiatives
- CCC Purpose, Mission, Core Themes and Code of Ethics
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Guided Pathways
- Highlights and Rankings
- Institutional Research
- Bond Initiatives
- Accreditation + Policies
- Consumer Information
- Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
Earn College Credit While in High School
OREGON CITY - High school students can get a jumpstart on college certificates and degrees in the Advanced College Credit (ACC) program at Clackamas Community College.
Students who participate in the ACC program benefit by:
- Exploring college programs and career options without declaring a major
- Taking courses at their own high school
- Saving time and money on their education
- Advancing their path to degree completion and career goals
"Research shows that students who enroll in programs such as ACC are more likely than their peers to finish high school, enter college and complete a degree," Jaime Clarke, CCC director of education partnerships, said.
Spring term Advanced College Credit registration is open through May 22. Course offerings vary by each high school and the cost is only $10 per credit.