Vision + Initiatives
- Vision, Mission and Values
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Guided Pathways
- Strategic Planning
- Highlights and Rankings
- Institutional Research
- Bond Initiatives
- Concept Master Planning
- Accreditation + Policies
- Consumer Information
- Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
CCC Hosts Career Technical Education Showcase for High Schoolers
OREGON CITY - High students and their families are invited to learn how they can earn degrees and certificates from Clackamas Community College that will get them well-paying, in-demand careers in two years or less.
CCC is hosting a Career Technical Education Showcase on April 12, 5-8 p.m. in person on its Oregon City campus. All participating students (up to 100) at this event will receive a tuition waiver for up to four credits, valued at $444.
At the showcase, participants can tour the college's state-of-the-art facilities, meet with instructors, learn how to pay for college, and explore CCC's programs. Clackamas Community College opens doors to more than 90 degree and certificate programs.
Programs featured at this event include:
- Machine tool technology/Computer-aided manufacturing
- Electronics engineering technology
- Renewable energy technology
- Industrial maintenance technology
- Water and environmental technology
- Automotive service technology
- Auto body/collision repair and refinishing technology
"If you want to step out of the traditional classroom and into a hands-on workspace and earn a certificate or a degree that gets you job-ready in two years or less, Clackamas Community College is the right choice," Tom Brown, CCC program outreach coordinator, said.