Vision + Initiatives
- Vision, Mission and Values
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Guided Pathways
- Strategic Planning
- Highlights and Rankings
- Institutional Research
- Bond Initiatives
- Concept Master Planning
- Accreditation + Policies
- Consumer Information
- Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
CCC Offers Free Online Class to High School Seniors
OREGON CITY – Clackamas Community College is offering high school seniors who have met graduation requirements one free online course this spring through its Spring to Clackamas program. Tuition, fees and textbooks are all included.
Spring to Clackamas is an accelerated five-week program with 13 online courses to choose from, including criminology, English composition, business computing, statistics, college algebra and introduction to health care. The program runs May 11-June 12.
To participate in Spring to Clackamas, students:
- Must live in the Clackamas Community College service area
- Must be seniors who have met high school graduation requirements
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must have access to a computer/laptop and Wi-Fi
- Are limited to one five-week course for spring term
Registration for Spring to Clackamas is open until May 3 and is first come, first served. To learn more about the program or sign up, visit www.clackamas.edu/highschoolconnections.