Vision + Initiatives
- Vision, Mission and Values
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Guided Pathways
- Strategic Planning
- Highlights and Rankings
- Institutional Research
- Bond Initiatives
- Concept Master Planning
- Accreditation + Policies
- Consumer Information
- Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
CCC and Arizona State University Partner to Offer Transfer Path
OREGON CITY – Clackamas Community College is pleased to announce a new alliance with Arizona State University to provide students a seamless transfer experience with the MyPath2ASU program. MyPath2ASU allows students to take the steps needed at the start of their college experience to successfully plan their transfer from CCC to ASU, ensuring a smooth transition process and student success.
MyPath2ASU is a set of customized tools available to transfer students from accredited, U.S. regional institutions, like CCC. These tools ensure a seamless transfer experience to ASU after earning credits or an associate degree from CCC, shortening the time to degree completion.
"If you're thinking about starting your four-year education at CCC, you're making a smart choice," CCC Office of Education Partnerships Director Jaime Clarke said. "You can save thousands of dollars on your education while taking classes that transfer to ASU."
Through this partnership, students using MyPath2ASU will find their transfer experience simplified. They will have access to personalized benefits to help them navigate the transfer experience, to include:
- End-to-end learner navigation through course-by-course guided pathways
- Ensure course applicability by assisting students with taking courses that apply to their associate and ASU bachelor's degree
- Guaranteed general admission to ASU and admission into MyPath2ASU major choice if all requirements are satisfied (Some majors have additional or higher admission requirements)
- More than 400 course-by-course guided pathways into immersion and online ASU degree programs
- Self-service, degree progress tracking through My Transfer Guide to minimize loss of credit
- Connected experience through personalized ASU communications to prepare academically and build a connection to ASU
ASU and CCC will work collaboratively to promote educational degree pathways containing ground and online course offerings. These pathways will ensure their courses are applicable toward their degree in their chosen major and minimize credit loss.
For more information, visit www.clackamas.edu/transfer.