Vision + Initiatives
- Vision, Mission and Values
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Guided Pathways
- Strategic Planning
- Highlights and Rankings
- Institutional Research
- Bond Initiatives
- Concept Master Planning
- Accreditation + Policies
- Consumer Information
- Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
Join CCC's study abroad trip to Ireland
OREGON CITY - Clackamas Community College’s upcoming study abroad trip to Ireland will provide participants with an incredible opportunity to immerse themselves in a different culture, broaden their horizons, and earn college credit while traveling. The programs at CCC go beyond traditional classroom learning, offering unique experiences and unforgettable adventures.
CCC's study abroad initiatives are designed to facilitate quality global learning experiences for the college community. By participating in these programs, participants will engage in experiential learning that enables them to:
- Experience different cultures and perspectives: CCC provides students with immersive experiences that allow them to explore diverse cultures and gain valuable insights into different perspectives.
- Explore opportunities for cultural exchange: Students can engage in meaningful cultural exchange, fostering a deeper understanding and appreciation for global interconnectedness.
- Communicate the effects of globalization: CCC encourages participants to share their study abroad experiences with the college community and beyond, promoting awareness about the impact of globalization in our interconnected world.
The study abroad trip to Ireland is scheduled from Dec. 6 to Dec. 18. The trip will encompass exciting highlights, including visits to Derry City in Northern Ireland, exploring Irish history, discovering the vibrant city of Dublin, admiring the breathtaking Sliabh Liag Cliffs, visiting the Bloody Sunday Museum, exploring Sligo City and discovering Passage Graves.
“Don't miss this incredible opportunity to broaden your horizons and embark on a life-changing educational adventure with Clackamas Community College's study abroad program,” CCC instructor Kerrie Hughes, said. “Discover the world, gain valuable experiences and enrich your education.”
The cost of the program is $3,800 (tuition not included), which covers airfare, accommodations, course fee, most meals, course-related excursions and travel insurance. This opportunity is also open to the public through the college’s community education program.
To learn more, there is an informational meeting on June 12, 6-7 p.m. via Zoom at https://clackamas.zoom.us/j/97346249589.