Vision + Initiatives
- Vision, Mission and Values
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Guided Pathways
- Strategic Planning
- Highlights and Rankings
- Institutional Research
- Bond Initiatives
- Concept Master Planning
- Accreditation + Policies
- Consumer Information
- Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
Concept Master Planning
We want to hear from you! Help us create 10-year plans for CCC's three campuses by filling out the Campus Visioning Survey at this link:
CCC is creating a Concept Master Plan to envision the next 10 years of improvements and changes to campus buildings, outdoor spaces, and other physical facilities. This plan will provide a vision and direction for improvement or growth of the physical facilities at each of CCC's three campuses.
The Concept Master Plan goals are to:
- Accommodate future growth through 2031 (ten years) using available land planning;
- Expand and improve college building areas in a way that enhances the educational mission of the college;
- Apply an equity lens and sustainability lens throughout the development process;
- Review existing infrastructure and buildings to accommodate a hybrid mix of virtual and in person learning;
- Develop a plan for supporting campus infrastructure to accommodate college growth.
This planning project started in early 2022, and the final Concept Master Plan will be completed by December 2022.
For questions about the project, or to learn about opportunities to participate, please send an email to: email@example.com.