Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Events and Conference Services
- CCC Library
- Food on Campus
- Environmental Learning Center
- Haggart Observatory
- Free Food Pantry
- Arts + Performance
- College Safety
- Cougar Connect Tech Help
- Textbook Rental and Exchange
- College Success Workshops
- Veterans' Services
- Disability Resource Center
- Child Care
- SNAP Training + Employment Program (STEP)
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
- Health and Wellness
Health and Wellness
At Clackamas Community College, we think it's important for everyone — students, employees and community members — to take care of their health. That's why we offer resources and opportunities to help you stay well, both physically and mentally.
We have compiled a list of helpful resources below to provide you with up-to-date information and guidance:
- U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC): The CDC's website has information on COVID-19, including guidance for preventing the spread of the virus, vaccine information, and resources for various populations.
- Oregon Health Authority: The Oregon Health Authority's website offers state-specific information about COVID-19 and guidelines.
- Clackamas County Public Health: Access the Clackamas County Public Health website for local health updates and other community resources.
We encourage everyone to follow recommended guidelines and take appropriate precautions to protect themselves and our community. The college will continue to monitor hospitalization numbers and follow CDC, state and local health guidelines.
Health and wellness resources
Practicing healthy habits like good hygiene and mental self-care is important at Clackamas Community College for creating a positive environment where everyone can succeed.