Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Events and Conference Services
- CCC Library
- Food on Campus
- Environmental Learning Center
- Haggart Observatory
- Free Food Pantry
- Arts + Performance
- College Safety
- Cougar Connect Tech Help
- Textbook Rental and Exchange
- College Success Workshops
- Veterans' Services
- Disability Resource Center
- Child Care
- SNAP Training + Employment Program (STEP)
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
- Health and Wellness
Health Care on Campus
Students, employees and community members can get health care right on CCC's Oregon City campus. The Clackamas Free Clinic is open four days a week in its home in Clairmont Hall. The FemForward Health mobile Ob/Gyn clinic visits campus on the third Thursday of every month.
Clackamas Free Clinic
The Clackamas Free Clinic is an appointment-based, volunteer-driven, free primary care clinic for low-income, uninsured or under-insured Clackamas County community members or CCC students. Services are provided in English and Spanish — and other languages through interpreter services.
- Primary care: Personalized medical care for routine preventative and nonemergency care and management of chronic medical conditions
- Foot clinic: Primary foot care services by appointment with examinations aimed at specific medical conditions such as diabetes
- Education and preventative care: Treat conditions before they progress
- Diabetes and wellness: Diabetes and wellness education and support
- Prescription assistance: Obtain better health outcomes through prescription assistance
- Oregon Health Plan (OHP) referrals: Assistance in navigating referrals to the Oregon Health Plan
- Lifestyle medicine
- Coming soon: Vision clinic and walk-in clinic hours
You can use the Clackamas Free Clinic if you are:
- Underinsured or have no health insurance and struggle to pay for health care costs
- Experiencing challenges in obtaining timely access to health care services through your primary health care provider
- Over 18 and live in Clackamas County
- An enrolled student at Clackamas Community College
Information for CCC students
- You do not need to be a Clackamas County resident if you are an enrolled CCC student.
- If you are enrolled in Oergon Health Plan but unable to access care, Clackamas Free Clinic will bridge care until your are able to see an Oregon Heatlh Plan provider.
- Students with emerging but not emergent symptoms can call the Clackamas Free Clinic and ask if there is availability to see someone that day, or within the week.
- If you have an established medical provider, health insurance and/or the resources to pay for ongoing care you will need to use these resources.
Contact Clackamas Free Clinic
FemForward Health is a full-service mobile health care practice that provides convenient and compassionate gynecologic and early pregnancy care. They provide a full-service obstetrician/gynecological clinic on the Oregon City campus.
Dr. Mary and her team provide well women exams, birth control visits (including IUD/Nexplanon placement), family planning/fertility consultations, gynecology care around heavy bleeding and endometriosis, mental health and wellness, gender affirming care, menopausal care and early pregnancy ultrasounds and care. FemForward Health accepts most insurance providers and can run verification checks to ensure coverage.
Contact FemForward Health
When: The mobile clinic is located at the CCC Oregon City campus the THIRD THURSDAY of every month, 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Where: Green 2 parking lot.
To make an appointment, call or text: 971-533-4867