Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Events and Conference Services
- CCC Library
- Food on Campus
- Environmental Learning Center
- Haggart Observatory
- Arts + Performance
- College Safety
- Cougar Connect
- Textbook Rental and Exchange
- College Success and Career Workshops
- Veterans' Services
- Disability Resource Center
- Child Care
- SNAP Training + Employment Program (STEP)
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
Request for Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART) Services
CART services include captions, transcription, and interpreters. A request for CART services should be done as soon as possible as it may take up to four weeks to coordinate. Without enough time this service may not be provided or provided late.
When to use this form
- To request CART services for a course the student is currently enrolled for.
Steps and process
- Fill out and submit the below form.
- A DRC staff member will contact the student to discuss the approval or denial of request.