Vision + Initiatives
- Vision, Mission and Values
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Guided Pathways
- Strategic Planning
- Highlights and Rankings
- Institutional Research
- Bond Initiatives
- Concept Master Planning
- Accreditation + Policies
- Consumer Information
- Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
Friday, June 17, 5:30-7:30 p.m. | Gregory Forum, Oregon City campus
19600 Molalla Ave, Oregon City, OR 97045
Top reasons to attend:
- Family friendly!
- And more
- Madalena Larkins, CCC Associated Student Government president
- Annessa Hartman, Gladstone city councilor
- Ernest “Tory” Blackwell, CCC faculty and vice chair of Clackamas County Leaders for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Council
- Aaron Woods, CCC Board of Education member
- Karin Power, state representative
- Martine Coblentz, Clackamas County equity and inclusion officer
- Dr. Tim Cook, CCC president
Note: Vendor spots for this event are now full and we are no longer accepting new vendor inquiries.
Conexiones en Verano
Celebracion para la comunidad viernes, 17 de junio - 5:30-7:30 p.m. en el Gregory Forum plantel de Oregon City. Musica, presentaciones, comida y puestos de informacion.
Thank you to Kaiser Permanente for sponsoring the Summer Connections celebration. Their contribution has helped create space for improving community health through connections on our campus.